October 30, 2018

Still here :)

It was a long break due to technical reasons.  Bunch of tests were done, but we didn't like the results.  Further "investigation" showed that flickering is a common problem for our setup and settings, so the initial plans were cancelled, and I had to work on major adjustments.  It's still work-in-progress.

1.  My 55mm vintage Nikkor-micro is on the way.  First time I risked to purchase a used lens on ebay.
2.  "Pro" software demo test was such a disappointment.  If developers want that amount of money for it, then why do I have to struggle setting up my camera, following their procedure?   Still can't make it work.  The "non-pro" soft seems so much better.  I have coupe more options to try, but it will take some time.
3.  (rant) Stop Motion Studio developers, if your software has no important camera control options on Android, then why the heck you sell it for the same price as for your damned apples?  It shouldn't be even named the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment