February 6, 2019

Still here - 2 :)

I'm here, I'm working :)  Just not much to write about.

Done with many tests and a lot of small stuff these days.  

Actually it's more difficult to find THE software and figure out how to do this or that with it (and if it can do what you need to do), then actually shoot or whatever you are doing - drawing, composing music, or making stop motion animation.  Maybe it's just me, it takes me a while to familiarize myself with any new software.  Especially if I do not use it often enough.  

Any way, today I needed to make "view through binoculars".  Of course I felt "lost" looking at GIMP, so I gave up and opened my good old Flash CS (I bought the last box version of it a while ago, before they switched to subscription bs).  Poor thing had hard time working with large size of my picture (matching photos), but got the work done.  Hurray, one step closer to the final! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment